become a volunteer
LIFT has lots of volunteer opportunities during our after-school hours and during events. Volunteers are needed between the hours of 3:30-6:30 pm on Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri. The after-school hours on Wed. for volunteers are between the hours of 2:30-6:30.
As a general volunteer during this time, you may be setting up snacks, helping with homework, playing board or card games, playing basketball, facilitating the art room, supervising outdoor games, shooting pool, sitting in on a workshop, or anything else that comes up.
If you are interested in volunteering at LIFT please fill out our adult volunteer form on our website to start the process. A LIFT staff member will be in touch once you have completed the form.
All volunteers are required to complete our training and screening process. Volunteer training is offered monthly.
Partner with LIFT
Can your organization partner with LIFT?
There are many ways that your organization can partner with LIFT. LIFT is a 501(c)(3) and we are seeking partner organizations in our work. Are You In?
- Partner during the school day, if the center is open (typically between 9am-2pm, Mon-Fri), we will partner with other community groups, like home school networks, senior citizens, and foster care families.
- Partner during the evening hours (typically 7-9pm, Mon-Fri) will be open for local organizations to hold support groups, workshops, gatherings, and additional student or community events to give healthy alternatives, educations, and support.
- Partner to be a referral or a resource for our students and families.
- Partner to help sponsor events.
- Partner to help fund LIFT’s mission and vision.
- Maybe your organization simply has ideas or wishes to start brainstorming ideas on ways to connect or support.
If you or your organization simply wish to inquire about a potential partnership in programming please contact LIFT’s Executive Director, Tina Pinkston via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the button below to complete this form to start that conversation.
THANKS SO MUCH!
Donec congue sed leo a posuere eget tincidunt eros. Sed gravida, exac, erat velit aliquet metus, a vehicula nisi quam gravida diam.
Help with LIFT's Amazon Wishlist
Can you help?
If you wish to help LIFT Youth Center Inc by providing some of those items that will outfit the art room, the game room, the kitchen, and/or general-purpose such as storage and organization we have put together an Amazon Wishlist to make it easier to see what our needs are. Please note that this wishlist doesn’t have to be filled through Amazon, it could be board games you already own, maybe you think of something not on our list, or maybe you wish to purchase an item at a different store. Please click the button below to see LIFT’s Wishlist.
THANK YOU in advance for your support!
Copyright © 2018. LIFT Youth Center Inc